Providing exemplary service to our customers, through pro-active management, and seeking new and innovative ways to maximize real estate values is what we aspire to.
Passion for our clients, employee development, teamwork & collaboration, communication, integrity and accountability, are the principles that guide us.
- Detailed budgeting
- Monthly financial statements and analysis
- Maintenance fees collected
- Auditor package preparation
- Advanced investment planning
- Insurance coverage handling
- Employee reviews and ongoing training
- Union negotiating and so much more.
- Function as project manager
- Tenders all contracts on behalf of the corporation.
- Specialty projects and/or projects of large magnitude are handled through third party engineers, architects or interior designers.
- On-staff Lawyer and Para-legal
- Evictions are processed quickly and professionally
- When required, access to law firms who specialize in Commercial, Condominium and Real Estate Law.
RECORD KEEPING & ADMINISTRATION
- Monthly management reports highlighting the status of all outstanding issues from previous meetings, details any issues that require attention and approval, provides a financial reporting including a full general ledger, trial balance, reconciled bank statement, as well as all building inspection reports that were conducted during the month.
- Our team members are trained at providing exemplary service.
- We are actively involved in the support and ongoing training of all CEPM's employee's, ensuring that they adhere to the most up to date Federal, Provincial and Municipal legislation.
- Our policy manual defines strict compliance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, working conditions, Health and Safety issues, list the other items within the Employee Handbook.
- Calls are answered by staff personnel during business hours
- After hours and weekend emergency telephone service
- Routine inspections and follow ups are conducted, documented and available for review on our client web-portal, 24/7.
- All after hours calls are triaged through a dedicated call centre.
- A fully automated tracking system allows for review of all issues, and are linked to the resident/tenant file for the entire team to review for future reference.
- Full access to our secure web portal where notices and events are stored for easy reference.
- Monthly Newsletters.
- Welcoming Booklets are created so that everyone can benefit from values that have been created for each property.
- Regularly scheduled site meetings with Residents/Tenants.
- Retain and supervise all maintenance trades
- Set up routine, ongoing preventative program
- Supervises and monitor all trades and suppliers.
- Monthly inspections are completed by a senior manager
- Ensure compliance with Fire Marshall Office
- Training of Staff and Residents/Tenants regarding fire code regulations;
- Emergency Action Plan specifically designed for each site;
- WHIMS Training & Compliance;
- Training & Education for Building Employees;
- Spring & Winterization Programs;
- Fire Safety Plans, Quarterly Fire Drills and oversight in line with site specific Approved Fire Safety Plans;
- ULC rated monitoring;
- 24 hour Personal Emergency Services;
- implementation of Government Regulations as they Apply to the Property; and,